HABA SHAKIN EGGS
While you’re filling up your toddler’s Easter basket with plastic eggs, chocolate eggs, and Frozen eggs, don’t forget the wooden variety that makes noise! And these eggs will last long after the others are crushed, eaten, and out-sung!
Perfect for babies and toddlers alike, each multi-colored wooden egg makes a fun and different sound when shaken. With a wide variety of uses, such as counting, color recognition, imaginative play, musical appreciation, and much more, these eggs are not only a unique addition to your child’s music collection, but they are a great way to encourage vital developmental skills in little ones.
- 3 Eggs Rattle, One Jingles and one Twitters
- The blue egg introduces a fine motor surprise, twisting!
- Encourages Color and auditory recognition, patterning, matching and motor skills
- Each egg features two different shades from the same color family.
- Made of Beech wood and vibrantly colored with a safe, non-toxic water based stain.
- Perfect for little sound explorers ages 2+
HABA is a German company with a long history of deep commitment to high-quality design, safety and social & environmental responsibility. This item is designed in Germany and made with strict care in China. Our employees regularly visit and inspect our partner suppliers and hold them to the highest quality standards and working conditions. Prior to market placement, the safety of the materials, the engineering process, the mechanical endurance testing and the actual use of our products are all tested and documented by independent, third party testing institutes. You can be assured that HABA places children’s safety as our #1 priority.