- A fun clash of floaties! This adorable "my first battleship" game comes in a compact magnetic tin where each player uses part of the tin as their game board.
- Both players secretly distribute the 5 floaty tiles over the left-hand swimming pool on their game board according to the laying rules. The players take turns to name a square (color of the umbrella + number of the starting block) and try to find the other player’s floaties.
- The other player has to answer whether or not there is a (part of a) floaty in the square: With the pen, hits are marked as an X on the small swimming pool, non-hits are marked as a circle.
- A player must announce when one of their floaties has been completely discovered and remove the tile from the game board.
- The game ends as soon as a player has discovered all of the other player’s floaties thus winning the game.