BRANDON THE BRAVE
- Go on an adventure with Brandon the Brave, a game from HABA! Want to be as strong, brave, and glorious as the knight Brandon the Brave? To become a knight, all knaves first have to master regal tasks and prove that they have good intuition. Your task is to seek out giants, dragons, witches, and other dangers! The player who can skillfully place the field tiles next to each other, thus mastering the tasks, will be the champion at the end of the game. Made with sturdy cardboard and beech wood, this is another classic game in the HABA catalog.
- To become a knight, you have to master regal tasks and prove that you have good intuition. Your task is to seek out giants, dragons, witches and other dangers!
- To do this, you need to arrange your fi eld tiles to set up the right locations or sites for the task at hand. The first player to meet all of the challenges wins the game and immediately gets to join Brandon the Brave on his journey roaming the land.
- This tile-based game is great fun for children and adults alike. Recommended for 2-4 players, ages 5+. Playing time: about 10 minutes.
- Contents Include: 36 triangular field tiles, 1 Conrad the Confused knight, 18 task cards, set of game instructions
- The German version, which is called "Richard Ritterschlag" Received a German Children's Game of the Year Nomination - Spiel des Jahres - for 2014