BINDING OF ISAAC: FOUR SOULS FIRST EDITION
30 - 60 Min
- SACRIFICE, BETRAYAL, AND HOARDING - The RPG board game starts by giving each player their character cards, item cards, three loot cards, and coins. Each player takes turns playing loot cards, buying items from the store, staying alive, or attacking the beast! The first player to obtain four souls reigns supreme. Are you ready to tackle The Bloat and his evil counterparts?
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? - This multiplayer board game challenges teens, young adults, and families, ages 13+, to strategize, cooperate, barter, and even betray each other to win. Together, or against each other, each player makes game-time decisions and rolls to take the crown.
- FOR PARTIES AND GATHERINGS - Bring the fun to any get together with this fun and easy to learn battle card game. Taking only 15 minutes to learn and a little healthy competition, this fantasy game will unite all of your friends and family. Break the ice, enjoy a short game, and slay some monsters.
- TREASURE CARDS, LOOT CARDS, & CURRENCY - In this role-playing card game, you aren't left out to fend for yourself. Utilize loot cards to give you that leg up on your opponents and monster. Don’t worry if you need to buy some items to move forward in your game. Our role-playing card game includes currency and treasure cards so you can buy items to help you win.
- INCLUDES - The main objective of the dice card game is to fight the monsters and get souls. To accomplish that, you get a total of 340 loot, treasure, and monster cards, 100 Custom Binding of Isaac coins, a 6 sided dice (d6), 8 sided die (d8) and a rulebook. The strategy opportunities are endless. Are you ready?